ROC Pet Rehab Services
At ROC Pet Rehab, we’re dedicated to providing high-quality rehabilitation care to pets in Rochester, NY. With extensive experience in therapeutic animal rehab, our mission is to get your pet on a “pawsitive” path to wellness so they can live a happy and healthy life.
We offer a wide variety of pet rehabilitative services:
- Pain management — we provide customized pain management protocols based on your pet’s individual needs.
- Therapeutic exercises – our pet exercise programs are designed to improve flexibility, balance, strength, and overall range of motion.
- Water and “dry” treadmill therapy – hydro-treadmill therapy uses the natural buoyancy and resistance of water to stimulate rehabilitation. We also offer “dry” treadmill therapy on specially designed treadmills for balance and conditioning work.
- Laser therapy — we provide laser therapy services to relieve pain and inflammation and to stimulate healing and recovery.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation – our post-operative rehab therapy is customized to meet the specific health needs of your pet.
- Acupuncture — acupuncture can help treat neurologic conditions and provide relief from chronic pain.
- General conditioning – our general conditioning therapy provides opportunities for strength training, weight management, and improved mobility and function.
- Weight management – we offer guidance on how to protect your pet from the health risks of obesity, and how nutrition and exercise are key to maintaining good health.
- Fitness and wellness programs — we use the latest rehab equipment and technology to improve your pet’s overall conditioning and body functionality.
- Chiropractic care — we offer professional chiropractic care to help alleviate neck and back pain.
- Orthotics fittings — ROC Pet Rehab has extensive experience working with animals who need assistive devices.
- Bodywork therapy — hands-on bodywork and therapeutic massage is beneficial for pets suffering from anxiety, poor circulation, joint stiffness, and/or pain.
- Cryo and thermo therapy – cryotherapy and thermotherapy involve the application of cold and/or heat treatments to reduce pain and inflammation from post-operative surgery, arthritis, and/or joint disease.
- Neuromuscular electrical stimulation (NMES) – this innovative therapy uses electrical impulses to stimulate muscle contraction, which can help treat muscle atrophy and reduce chronic pain.
- Ultrasound and phonophoresis – this therapeutic modality combines ultrasound and a medicated gel to reduce pain and inflammation and promote healing.
At ROC Pet Rehab, our top priority is to help your pet recover quickly, feel better, and enjoy a renewed quality of life. Find out what to expect during your first visit to our hospital.
To learn more about ROC Pet Rehab services, please contact us.